VRG is a research consortium, started by Northwell Health, specializing in behavioral health research. Our mission is to connect real world treatment centers with the opportunity to participate in research. We feel it is important to test new treatments in settings where clients are routinely treated in order to advance the care of severe mental illness.
VRG staff has successfully managed behavioral health trials conducted at community mental health centers and academic centers across the United States. Our staff understands the institutions and their structures and how to successfully conduct trials in these settings.
The VRG Research Consortium employs a large network of community mental health and academic sites trained and ready to participate in future trials.
Benefits of utilizing the VRG Research Consortium are:
- Access to clinical experts to assist in protocol development and program consultation
- A team of experienced behavioral health project managers with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding program timelines
- Rapid start-up and enrollment utilizing our centers who have:
- access to thousands of behavioral health patients
- a large database of active patients
- a well-established referral sources in the local community
- access to patients earlier in the course of their illness
- patients that are well known to the center through routine clinical practice
- low screen failure and high retention rates
Vanguard Research Group
75-59 263rd Street
Glen Oaks, NY 11004